Thursday, May 26, 2011

And Now I Don't Care So Much Either!

 I "like" NPR.

On Facebook, as well as in my day-to-day radio listening.  Today I happened to be obsessing just a bit and checking up on my Etsy and seeing if I have any new "hearts" and checking my jewelry business's facebook for any new "likes" or posts, etc. and I happened on a post from NPR featuring the following blog article by Dave Pell:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2011/05/26/136654846/i-don-t-care-if-you-read-this-article?sc=fb&cc=fp

If you have any kind of obsessive behavior involving checking your number of followers on twitter, your hearts on Etsy, or your likes on facebook, I highly recommend reading his post about measuring your life's worth based on your internet popularity!

I resolve to not care as much ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment